A leader's performance is essential, one of which is the performance of the Head of Public Relations at the South Kalimantan Regional Police. This study aimed to analyze the influence of leadership style and interpersonal communication on the Performance of the Public Relations section in the South Kalimantan Regional Police. This research method uses a quantitative approach with explanatory research or causal methods. The sample of study was 35 people with a total sampling technique, The Instrument was a questionnaire. The data analysis technique used multiple linear regression analysis, with a t-test and an f-test. The results showed that with a t or partial test there was a significant influence of leadership style on the Performance of the Public Relations Section in the South Kalimantan Regional Police. The partial test also showed that there was a significant influence of interpersonal communication on the performance of the Public Relations department in the South Kalimantan Regional Police. The simulation test results showed a significant influence of leadership style and interpersonal communication on the performance of the Public Relations section in the South Kalimantan Regional Police. The results of the r square test showed the influence of leadership style and interpersonal communication on the performance of the Public Relations section in the South Kalimantan Regional Police. The amount of which contributed the influence of independent variables to the dependent variables was 78.2% the remaining 21.8% was influenced by other variables not mentioned in this study.
Wadah Inovasi Indonesia remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
Bulgansyah Ritonga (2021). The Influence of Interpersonal Communication, Leadership Style, Organizational Culture on Teacher Performance in MAN 2 Model.
Erni Sukmawati, et al (2020), The Influence of Leadership Style, Communication, Training, Work Ethic, And Individual Characteristics On Employee Performance.
Fajar Taufik Putranto, Dewi Susita, Agung Wahyu Handaru (2019). The Influence Of Leadership Style And Interpersonal Communication On Work Effectiveness With Job Satisfaction As Mediation Variables.
Hanna Laili Rashuan, et al (2020). Influence of Leadership Style and Interpersonal Communication on Employee Performance of FKIP UNS.
Lamirin (2020). The Effect of Interpersonal Communication and Emotional Intelligence on the Performance of the Dharmakirti Vihara Management in Palembang City.
Mukhtar, Risnita, Muhammad Anggi Manumanoso Prasetyo (2020). The Influence of Transformational Leadership, Interpersonal Communication, and Organizational Conflict on Organizational Effectiveness).
Rifqi Amri Putri (2018). Leadership Style and Interpersonal Communication of Employee Satisfaction and Its Effect on The Employee Performance.
Sugiyono. 2010. Educational Research Methods Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Approaches. Bandung: Alfabeta
Sugiyono. 2018. Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methods, Alfabeta publisher, Bandung
Susanto AB; Koesnadi Kardi. 2003. Leaders and Leadership. Jakarta: Grafindo Persada
Sutopo, Ariesto H.. 2012. Information and Communication Technology in Education. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Terry, GR. 2010. Human Resource Management. First Edition. First Print. Jakarta : Kencana Publisher
Terry, George R. 2004. Management Principles. Translation of J. Smith DFM Jakarta: Earth Literacy.
Thoha, Miftah. 2016. Leadership in Management. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers
Timpe, A. Dale (ed.), 1999. Human Resource Management Series: Leadership, Vol. 2. Jakarta: Gramedia Asri Media.
Tintin, S. 2010. The Influence of Leadership Style on Member Performance at Sbu Pos Prima Operations Directorate of PT Pos Indonesia (Persero). Journal of Management, Vol.9, No.2, May 2010 Triyanto, A. and Sudarwati. 2014. The Influence of K
Tulus, Mohammad Agus. 1992. Human Resource Management, Student Handbook. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Urip Widodo, Management at a Glance, Manpower Bulletin, Nakertrans Number 12, Year III, 1982.
Vembrianto, ST. 1993. Sociology of Education. Jakarta: PT. Grand.
Wahjosumidjo, 2015, Leadership and Motivation, Ghalia Indonesia, Jakarta.
Wexley KN, & Yukl GA. (2005). Organizational behavior and personnel psychology, Jakarta: Bina Aksara.
Wibowo. 2016. Performance Management. Fifth edition. 10th printing. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
Indonesian National Police Regulation Number 14 of 2018 Concerning the Organizational Structure and Work Procedure of the Regional Police